We encourage you to apply for a specific vacancy by using our job board. However if there is no vacancy matching your criteria, please use our Open Application Form.
For more information please contact our recruiters.
Contact Us: +31 70 750 7800 or +33 1 749 201 97Open Application Form
The purpose of the recruiter job is to support and assist the Business Manager in identifying and managing the Sales activities and to source candidates that match the requirements for the job vacancies
- Expected to work within a small sales team which will be led by a Business Manager;
- Responsible for all recruitment activities for new and existing clients and projects;
- Identifying suitable candidates both technical and non-technical for client vacancies;
- Responsible for finding, identifying and communicating with suitable candidates;
- Keeping track of good quality candidates who may be available to work for Onstream’s client or potential clients;
- Responsible for networking with candidates in order to identify possible new business opportunities;
- Manage the full Onstream recruitment cycle;
- Responsible for reporting all new possible business opportunities to Business Manager;
- Be able to communicate clearly with both internal and external contacts at all levels;
- Communicate on a professional level with all departments internally within Onstream, including all branch office staff and contacts;
- Support the Business Manager with all sales activities and recruitment activities to ensure that the team exceeds in being successful;
- Responsible for supporting with all ad hoc tasks carried out in regards to new business and sales activities;
- Keep communication lines open and develop strong relationships internally with all Onstream sales staff including Area Managers and Country Managers;
- Support Area Managers / Country Managers with sales activities if required;
- Carry out any other commercially based tasks required within the sales team / Front Office;
- Partly responsible for proper handover of concluded new business to project team and accurate follow up of questions or email enquiries from back office.
Preferably holds a Business or Technical degree
- Track record within a commercially based position;
- Minimum of two years technical recruitment experience;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Good written communication skills;
- Experience with telephone sales and negotiations;
- Previous experience maintaining good client business relationships;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong self-motivation and target-driven mind-set;
- Culturally aware and sensitive;
- Experience within Oil & Gas Industry.
Experience within Oil & Gas Industry
Fluent in English and Dutch language.
Other languages are a plus.
• Responsible for corporate oversight of QHSE compliance for assigned facilities by serving as a corporate HSE point of contact and QHSE expert;
• Manage and support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Health and Safety elements of the company’s HSE Management System, and ensure that the goals and requirements of the Company’s HSE Policy and associated Corporate and HQ Standards are achieved in all activities.
• Ensure that the company’s HSE Management System supports the delivery of Regulatory Compliance.
• Support development and implementation of company annual HSE plans, goals, and strategies for improving safety performance including KPI’s;
• Maintenance and development of Emergency Response Plans, Systems and Organisation.
• Preparation or coordination of exercises and training materials and their delivery.
• Be able to set up the procedure and train the existing personnel on the project for their implementation
• Achieve annual targets for incident frequency, severity and related cost reductions;
• Ensure that the OH&S management system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with this OHSAS Standard;
• Ensure that reports on the performance of the OH&S management system are presented to top management for review and used as a basis for improvement of the OH&S management system.
• Ensure that the environmental management system conforms to the requirements of this International Standard;
• Report on the performance of the environmental management system, including environmental performance, to top management.
• Ensure that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of this International Standard;
• Ensure that the processes are delivering their intended outputs;
• Report on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement in particular to top management;
• Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization;
• Ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
• Suitable professional Health and Safety qualifications, e.g. NEBOSH, BSC (preferred)
• Significant degree of relevant oil and gas/chemical/energy industry related experience.
• Knowledge of the key Safety Risks and Health related aspects associated with different phases of an E&P development and their management, including Safety Cases, operational and workplace risk management systems and processes\
• Experience of working with external clients and understand their requirements
• Minimum 10 years of experience in similar role.
• Be fluent in both French and English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in Africa is highly desirable.
• Previous experience in Oil and Gas is highly desirable.• Must be able to travel
• Good auditing skills and experience
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
An internship can provide valuable hands-on experience and progress your professional development in many ways. If you’re in the final two years of your study, you are eligible for an opportunity to join Onstream and expand your learning beyond the classroom. To qualify, you must be looking for a placement that will last between 6 months and 1 year.
An internship at Onstream it’s also, take part in field trips, social activities and the chance to interact with senior leaders and a global team. You’ll be assigned a mentor who will work closely to progressively further your knowledge in your chosen field of study.
At Onstream, our business language is English, so you must have a sufficient level to be able to communicate with your colleagues. Depending on the internship you apply for, you may also need to speak another language.
We’re looking for like-minded innovators who share a sharp intellect, a collaborative spirit and a drive for breaking new grounds.
- You must be legally authorized to work and live in The Netherlands
- Good Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).?
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.